Our goal is to provide high quality CPR and other health and safety classes that adhere to national guidelines in a professional, interactive and fun style.
Premium CPR offers a wide variety of training including CPR, AED, First Aid, and BLS classes that are certified and recognized by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and The American Health & Safety Institute.
At Premium CPR, we’re serious about helping others learn to save lives. We offer CPR and First Aid Certification classes throughout Houston, and have the knowledge and experience needed to help you with the certifications you need.
Whether it is a requirement for employment, or just to have the peace of mind of knowing you’ll be ready to help when needed, we have you covered. Our classes are all taught by instructors with real world CPR experience, focusing on the situations that are likely to occur where your CPR training will be needed.
Covering Houston CPR Training Needs
We don’t just teach classes in Houston, we’re a Houston based company. We take pride in helping our community learn how to help their families and loved ones in a time of need.
Premium CPR has a passion for health and safety and offer a lot more than just standard CPR classes. We offer BLS for Healthcare Providers, Red Cross Certified Babysitting, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, and Lifeguard Certification, and more. Check out our CLASS REGISTRATION PAGE for a complete updated list of what e have to offer!
Our mission is to make a difference in our community by teaching skills that can save lives. From the grassroots level we believe we can have an impact in the local Houston area.
When taking a CPR class of any kind, you want to trust that the instructor has “been there and done that.” With Premium CPR, you’ll benefit from a wealth of experience, not only teaching CPR, but on the job, life experience of providing health and safety services.
Cynthia Stubbins is the founder and owner of Premium CPR. She has over 25 years experience in the Aquatics Industry and 20 years teaching CPR, First Aid, Water Safety, Lifeguarding, and Health & Safety classes.
Having been an Aquatics Director at YMCAs and other facilities in Florida, Georgia, and Texas has given Cynthia a unique perspective and hands-on experience with managing, teaching, and reacting to emergency situations.
Cynthia adds her own unique flair and personality to her group, onsite, and corporate training sessions that help keep the classes fun and enjoyable. She is originally from Argentina but is now a proud US Citizen and has been living here since 2001.
No matter the setting or class, Cynthia does her best to make you feel at home, while keeping things engaging, helping you learn everything you need for your certification.
Cynthia offers bilingual classes in both English and Spanish.
Ready to get started Learning CPR, or taking other needed health and safety classes?
If your Company, Group or Team needs CPR Classes, please get in Contact with us and we will work with you to schedule CPR Training and Certification at your location!
Premium CPR Update 03/16/2022
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 in the Spring of 2020 we have continued to evaluate and adjust our policies and procedures as necessary, to meet the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the American Health and Safety Institute, in addition to the latest CDC and WHO updates.
At Premium CPR our top priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, and their families. To that end here are the latest procedures for our classes:
1. Proper Face Masks (N-95 or Surgical masks) are currently not required, but still RECOMMENDED, for all Premium CPR Classes. They should be worn properly covering both mouth and nose.
2. If you have been exposed to Covid, or have had a positive Covid test, then obviously you should not be coming to class. Please contact us to reschedule.
3. If you were exposed to Covid, or tested positive for covid and have since recovered, been through the proper quarantine period, and now test negative, then it is REQUIRED that you wear a proper facemask, i.e. an N95 or a surgical mask, and maintain social distancing at all times.
4. Anyone who is sick, has a fever, or feels sick should not attend class. Please contact us to reschedule.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a class for anyone who appears sick or not feeling well.
6. NO children, family, or friends! Only paid students are allowed in the classroom and facility at any time. Anyone not paying for the class needs to remain outside the building at all times.
7. All equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each class.
8. We will do our very best to ensure that there will be no sharing of equipment, each student will have their own manikin, AED, etc. An exception to this is in the BLS class students have the option to work together.
9. Cleaning wipes and Hand Sanitizer will be available during class.
10. Social Distancing – we do our best to maintain social distancing in our classes.
We will do our utmost to make sure that our training classes are as safe as possible for our students and staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Premium CPR Support