Premium CPR is a locally owned and operated CPR Training Company right here in the Houston Texas area. We take great pride in serving our community and doing our part to help make Houston a safer place to live, work, and play.
We are growing as a company as many people and companies are getting tired of, and starting to question why they are hiring CPR Training companies from out of state. They have begun to understand the value that hiring locally can bring to their business. From cost saving, to personal contact with the owner, to supporting a local company, hiring Premium CPR for your next CPR Training Class for your Group or Business is a win win situation.
Why You Should Choose a Local CPR Class Provider
At one point or another, you have probably witnessed someone in Houston choking or struggling to breathe or involved in an accident. Often, it can seem overwhelming when you are faced with the decision of trying to help, especially if it may require CPR. If you have not been properly trained how to administer High Quality CPR, then you may be ineffective and actually even do more harm then good.
Although there are a variety of online classes which claim to help you learn the basics of CPR, it is always better to choose a local Houston CPR class, from Premium CPR for a variety of reasons, including personalized teaching, hands-on lessons, and developing bonds within your community.
Do Business Locally
Sometimes, CPR classes run by national companies may resort to hiring subcontractors as they attempt to meet the needs of communities scattered across the country. Unfortunately there is very little control over the quality of the instruction given by these subcontractors. However, in the case of Premium CPR, we are here, locally in Houston, and Our Classes are generally taught by the owner herself, or someone she has personally trained or worked with.
Premium CPR is looking to establish partnerships with companies and organizations throughout the Houston Texas area to teach their employees, members, and clientel in an ongoing way. We want to earn your trust as your local CPR Training provider.
Premium CPR Update 03/16/2022
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 in the Spring of 2020 we have continued to evaluate and adjust our policies and procedures as necessary, to meet the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the American Health and Safety Institute, in addition to the latest CDC and WHO updates.
At Premium CPR our top priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, and their families. To that end here are the latest procedures for our classes:
1. Proper Face Masks (N-95 or Surgical masks) are currently not required, but still RECOMMENDED, for all Premium CPR Classes. They should be worn properly covering both mouth and nose.
2. If you have been exposed to Covid, or have had a positive Covid test, then obviously you should not be coming to class. Please contact us to reschedule.
3. If you were exposed to Covid, or tested positive for covid and have since recovered, been through the proper quarantine period, and now test negative, then it is REQUIRED that you wear a proper facemask, i.e. an N95 or a surgical mask, and maintain social distancing at all times.
4. Anyone who is sick, has a fever, or feels sick should not attend class. Please contact us to reschedule.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a class for anyone who appears sick or not feeling well.
6. NO children, family, or friends! Only paid students are allowed in the classroom and facility at any time. Anyone not paying for the class needs to remain outside the building at all times.
7. All equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each class.
8. We will do our very best to ensure that there will be no sharing of equipment, each student will have their own manikin, AED, etc. An exception to this is in the BLS class students have the option to work together.
9. Cleaning wipes and Hand Sanitizer will be available during class.
10. Social Distancing – we do our best to maintain social distancing in our classes.
We will do our utmost to make sure that our training classes are as safe as possible for our students and staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Premium CPR Support