Are you prepared to help someone during an emergency?
Getting the right first aid and CPR training can help ensure that you are ready and able to help someone during a time of need. Whether you encounter an accident on the side of the road, or a co-worker has a stroke, knowing how to take action can mean the difference between a life saved and a life lost. There’s never been a better time to get the training that can help you stay safe, and help you save a life. Premium CPR can help train your groups, on-site employees, or corporate organizations to learn first aid and CPR today.
Group CPR Classes
As a leading CPR provider in Houston Texas, Premium CPR has been offering individual CPR courses for many years. We have trained many people to be ready in the event of an emergency, and now we are pleased to offer group courses in the Houston area.
Learning CPR in a group setting is beneficial for many reasons:
Our group CPR classes provide the same trusted and high-quality CPR and first aid lessons that you may have come to know and expect from our individual courses. Group courses allow us to train more people at once and prepare more people to react in a calm and collected manner during medical emergencies.
In every group CPR course, you’ll learn:
On-site Group CPR Certification
At Premium CPR, we are pleased to offer on-site courses for organizations and groups in Houston, Texas. On-site courses are great for organizations that can’t travel to our location, but still, require CPR training through Premium CPR. We can come to you! Simply call our office to set up an on-site CPR course for your group of employees, girl scouts, baseball coaches, teachers, and more. We can walk you through the setup and registration process related to booking an on-site CPR course and get you the training you need as soon as possible.
Corporate CPR Training
We specialize in providing training to large corporate organizations that cannot provide time away from work for employees to receive the vital training they need. Don’t worry – we can come to your organization to help you. Or, if you have the ability to send employees our way, we can accommodate that request as well. As a corporate organization, we are pleased to offer you special group rates to help keep your training costs low and your safety front and center.
All of our CPR certification programs are recognized by the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross, or The American Safety & Health Institute. When you train with Premium CPR, you’ll be training with a leading provider of group CPR classes in Houston, Texas!
If you have been thinking of updating your CPR certification, or if you need to get recertified for your employment, consider training in a group session with Premium CPR. Our group classes are designed to ensure that maximum learning takes place and incorporates a variety of learning strategies to ensure everyone is getting what they need out of the class.
Whether you need CPR training to secure employment, or you want your entire family to learn CPR because you are having a baby, we can help. With group CPR classes in Houston, we can schedule a class for you today.
What is the Basic Delivery of Group CPR Classes?
When you take part in a group CPR class offered by Premium CPR, you’ll gain valuable experience through hands-on training, theory, and question and answer periods designed to help make the most of your learning experience.
Whether you join an existing CPR group class or you schedule one for your own organization, company, or family, we can deliver a high-quality training program that is designed to meet and exceed your needs.
Our delivery approach is about making learning fun and ensuring that everyone understands the concepts and protocols that are being taught. It’s essential that everyone who participates gains a level of confidence that allows them to feel like they could respond to an emergency situation.
With over 20 years of experience in the health and safety industry, the owner and lead instructor makes learning CPR and first aid a breeze. Her unique approach to teaching safety skills keeps people coming back to her courses year after year. You’ll find that the information is well presented, easy to understand, and delivered in a timely manner. Whether you need a basic CPR course, CPR and First Aid, or BLS – Premium CPR can help.
Call to Book a Group CPR Training Course Today
Contact Premium CPR to schedule a group course for your employees, organization, non-profit, teams, and more. We can accommodate large groups, as well as small groups, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your training requirements related to occupational health and safety.
Taking CPR training means that you are at the ready to help another person should a medical emergency arise. This training can mean the difference between life and death for people, and we can help you be prepared to take on that responsibility. Contact Premium CPR today.
Premium CPR Update 03/16/2022
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 in the Spring of 2020 we have continued to evaluate and adjust our policies and procedures as necessary, to meet the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the American Health and Safety Institute, in addition to the latest CDC and WHO updates.
At Premium CPR our top priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, and their families. To that end here are the latest procedures for our classes:
1. Proper Face Masks (N-95 or Surgical masks) are currently not required, but still RECOMMENDED, for all Premium CPR Classes. They should be worn properly covering both mouth and nose.
2. If you have been exposed to Covid, or have had a positive Covid test, then obviously you should not be coming to class. Please contact us to reschedule.
3. If you were exposed to Covid, or tested positive for covid and have since recovered, been through the proper quarantine period, and now test negative, then it is REQUIRED that you wear a proper facemask, i.e. an N95 or a surgical mask, and maintain social distancing at all times.
4. Anyone who is sick, has a fever, or feels sick should not attend class. Please contact us to reschedule.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a class for anyone who appears sick or not feeling well.
6. NO children, family, or friends! Only paid students are allowed in the classroom and facility at any time. Anyone not paying for the class needs to remain outside the building at all times.
7. All equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each class.
8. We will do our very best to ensure that there will be no sharing of equipment, each student will have their own manikin, AED, etc. An exception to this is in the BLS class students have the option to work together.
9. Cleaning wipes and Hand Sanitizer will be available during class.
10. Social Distancing – we do our best to maintain social distancing in our classes.
We will do our utmost to make sure that our training classes are as safe as possible for our students and staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Premium CPR Support