Premium CPR specializes in CPR Certification Classes and Training throughout the Houston Metro Area. Whether you are looking for a CPR class for your business or yourself we can help!
Premium CPR is a locally owned and operated company that now offers CPR Training and a wide variety of Health and Safety classes and certification in the Houston Texas area including Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Klein, The Woodlands, Katy, the Energy Corridor, and Houston.
CPR Training classes are conducted in the privacy of your home or business, or at our convenient locations. You can feel confident in the quality of the training you will receive as all courses and certifications are accredited by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross or The American Safety and Health Institute.
We can teach a wide variety of courses including CPR, AED, First Aid, BLS, CPRO, Bloodborne pathogens, Lifeguard, Lifeguard Review, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, Water Safety Courses, and Babysitting. Our courses are designed to support community members, healthcare professionals, preschools and daycare, and businesses.
Bilingual classes are available in both English and Spanish
Premium CPR brings over 25 years experience to ensure that our training classes are second to none. Our students are taught from start to finish in all the details and procedures on how to perform high quality CPR. However, we don’t offer your typical boring CPR classes! We have a passion for teaching and make sure our classes are conducted in a fun and entertaining way.
Our company insists that everyone walks away from our classes with the knowledge and confidence to perform CPR on a victim in the unfortunate situation that this may be necessary.
If you have questions about what kind of CPR or First Aid training you need, or if you want to book an individual, group, on-site, or corporate CPR training program in the Houston, Texas area, give Premium CPR a call.
We can help you identify which training programs are right for you and schedule a course for your Group, Business, or Organization. Don’t forget to ask about on-site courses where we can come to you to ensure you get the training you need today.
In addition, Premium CPR is proud to offer Spanish CPR Classes. All classes are taught by a native Spanish speaking instructor.
Premium CPR Update 03/16/2022
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 in the Spring of 2020 we have continued to evaluate and adjust our policies and procedures as necessary, to meet the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the American Health and Safety Institute, in addition to the latest CDC and WHO updates.
At Premium CPR our top priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, and their families. To that end here are the latest procedures for our classes:
1. Proper Face Masks (N-95 or Surgical masks) are currently not required, but still RECOMMENDED, for all Premium CPR Classes. They should be worn properly covering both mouth and nose.
2. If you have been exposed to Covid, or have had a positive Covid test, then obviously you should not be coming to class. Please contact us to reschedule.
3. If you were exposed to Covid, or tested positive for covid and have since recovered, been through the proper quarantine period, and now test negative, then it is REQUIRED that you wear a proper facemask, i.e. an N95 or a surgical mask, and maintain social distancing at all times.
4. Anyone who is sick, has a fever, or feels sick should not attend class. Please contact us to reschedule.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a class for anyone who appears sick or not feeling well.
6. NO children, family, or friends! Only paid students are allowed in the classroom and facility at any time. Anyone not paying for the class needs to remain outside the building at all times.
7. All equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each class.
8. We will do our very best to ensure that there will be no sharing of equipment, each student will have their own manikin, AED, etc. An exception to this is in the BLS class students have the option to work together.
9. Cleaning wipes and Hand Sanitizer will be available during class.
10. Social Distancing – we do our best to maintain social distancing in our classes.
We will do our utmost to make sure that our training classes are as safe as possible for our students and staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Premium CPR Support