Premium CPR specializes in CPR Certification Classes and Training in Cypress Texas.
Premium CPR is proud to offer the finest CPR Training Classes and Certification in Cypress Texas. We are an authorized provider for 3 national organizations – the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross, and the American Safety and Health Insitute. This, along with our extensive training class list, gives us maximum flexibility in providing the proper training to meet the needs of all our students.
We specialize in CPR Classes for groups, organizations and corporate clients in the Cypress area. Premium CPR provides on-site training, with no travel fees, for groups of 4 or more and our classes meet all OSHA requirements.
Don’t let just anyone teach your CPR Training, put your trust in Premium CPR to provide a high quality learning experience for your workplace or team. We pride ourselves in our real world experience and knowledge and have been teaching CPR and First Aid for over 20 years. We offer small class to instructor ratio and have made our classes affordable for everyone.
But perhaps the biggest compliment we have received is how enjoyable and fun our classes are! And when our students enjoy their class it helps them retain the knowledge and skills to make a difference if they are put in an emergency situation when they have an opportunity to save someones life.
Anyone who participates in one of our classes will receive top notch instruction and have the opportunity for plenty of hands on practice with our state of the art manikins. We teach all of the latest guidelines and once certified you will receive your card usually on the same day. Our goal is to provide the community of Cypress with the highest quality CPR Classes available anywhere and make our Training and Certification affordable.
As the numbers of heart-related problems are increasing with every passing day, in the workplace, in public, and at home, victims need emergency care for survival. This is where a CPR trained professional can come to the rescue.
We at Premium CPR offer Cypress CPR training and a variety of health and safety related classes. The certificate that we issue at the end of the Cypress CPR training is accredited by The Red Cross, American Heart Association or The American Health and Safety Institute.
Why Cypress CPR training classes?
Highlights of Premium CPR Training Courses
We invite you to Contact Us and get more information about our Cypress CPR certification course. Give us a call at 832-370-1662 or send us an email. We can provide some guidance, to make sure that you select a class that suits your personal, professional or corporate goals.
We look forward to working with you to help give you the confidence to deal with an emergency situation should it arise and potentially make a difference in the health and well-being of a patient, co-worker, friend, or family member.
Premium CPR Update 10/09/2021
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 in the Spring of 2020 we have continued to evaluate and adjust our policies and procedures as necessary, to meet the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the American Health and Safety Institute, in addition to the latest CDC and WHO updates.
At Premium CPR our top priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, and their families. To that end here are the latest procedures for our classes:
1. Proper Face Masks (N-95 or Surgical masks) are REQUIRED for all Premium CPR Classes. They should be worn properly covering both mouth and nose.
2. If you have been exposed to Covid, or have had a positive Covid test, then obviously you should not be coming to class. Please contact us to reschedule.
3. If you were exposed to Covid, or tested positive for covid and have since recovered, been through the proper quarantine period, and now test negative, then it is REQUIRED that you wear a proper facemask, i.e. an N95 or a surgical mask, and maintain social distancing at all times.
4. Anyone who is sick, has a fever, or feels sick should not attend class. Please contact us to reschedule.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a class for anyone who appears sick or not feeling well.
6. NO children, family, or friends! Only paid students are allowed in the classroom and facility at any time. Anyone not paying for the class needs to remain outside the building at all times.
7. All equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each class.
8. We will do our very best to ensure that there will be no sharing of equipment, each student will have their own manikin, AED, etc. An exception to this is in the BLS class students have the option to work together.
9. Cleaning wipes and Hand Sanitizer will be available during class.
10. Social Distancing – we do our best to maintain social distancing in our classes.
We will do our utmost to make sure that our training classes are as safe as possible for our students and staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Premium CPR Support