$125 per person includes American Red Cross Babysitting Course and Certification with digital book. American Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid Training and Certification is also included in the course.
Length of Class:
The Red Cross Babysitting and CPR/AED & First Aid training and certification course lasts approximately 6 hours.
The American Red Cross Babysitting Course and CPR/AED & First Aid training is recommended for Pre-Teens and Teens ages 9 to 15.
One of Premium CPR Training Centers – check schedule on sign up page
If there are no Babysitting Classes on our schedule, please get in touch to find out when the next upcoming class will be.
In addition if you have a group who are interested in scheduling a baby sitting class please CONTACT US!
The main cornerstone of the babysitting course is Safety, how to keep yourself safe and keep others safe in your care. During the 6 hour course we will have many hands on activities that will reinforce the safety component of the skills you will learn. The training is specifically designed for ages 10 to 15 years.
Babysitter trainees will have hands on experience with diapering, feeding, and working on age appropriate games, and leadership skills, etc. This is a great course for those wanting to start babysitting friends, relatives, and neighbors!
With school, work, and everything else going on, we know it can be tough to get your Red Cross babysitting classes completed. Even if you have a busy schedule, you’ll be able to get the training you need with Premium CPR.
We’ll make it easy for you to learn essential skills and information so that you have the tools you need to start babysitting.
When you sign up for our courses, you’ll have the chance to learn directly from first-rate instructors that can teach you all about the ins and outs of childcare. They can answer questions, provide valuable advice, and help you prepare to get your babysitting business off the ground. These classes feature both lectures and hands-on activities, which makes them entertaining and educational.
What You Can Expect To Learn
While no two children are the same, there are plenty of essential tools and tricks that all babysitters should be aware of. Premium CPR has designed our courses with this in mind. We’ll teach you what you need to know to care for young children. Some of the topics that are covered in our courses include:
In addition to the stellar babysitting and childcare instruction that we provide, we offer courses that can lead to First Aid, CPR, and AED certification. Like our babysitting classes, these courses can be taken online or in-person. Signing up for these courses will prepare you for emergencies and could even help you to save lives.
When you’ve successfully finished one of these courses, you’ll receive a certificate that will last for two years. You’ll also have access to materials that will help you refresh your skills. That way, you’ll be ready when it’s time for you to seek recertification.
You can’t predict when an emergency will strike. A child you’re babysitting could choke on their food or could slip and hurt themselves in the bathtub. While there’s no way to guarantee that emergencies won’t occur, you can make sure you’re prepared for these situations when they arise.
We’ve been training students in these skills for a long time. The teachings we impart can help students to respond to small-scale emergencies and genuine disasters. If you’re going to be caring for young children, you’ll want to have these skills under your belt. After all, they could help you to save a life.
It’s Easy To Get Certified
Whether you’re working to complete a babysitting training course or get First Aid certification, you’ll find the entire process to be hassle-free. Premium CPR offers plenty of options and will make it easy for you to get the certification you’re seeking.
We even provide digital certificates, which means you’ll have access to your certificate at any time. Your certificate can be downloaded, printed out, or shared with ease. Every certificate has its own ID and QR code, which means your employer can quickly confirm that your certificate is legitimate.
Work with Premium CPR if you want to get trained and certified right away. When you take one of our courses, you’ll be taught crucial knowledge, and you’ll develop the skills you need to get a babysitting business up and running. With the right training, you’ll be able to accomplish a lot.
Premium CPR Update 10/09/2021
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 in the Spring of 2020 we have continued to evaluate and adjust our policies and procedures as necessary, to meet the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the American Health and Safety Institute, in addition to the latest CDC and WHO updates.
At Premium CPR our top priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, and their families. To that end here are the latest procedures for our classes:
1. Proper Face Masks (N-95 or Surgical masks) are REQUIRED for all Premium CPR Classes. They should be worn properly covering both mouth and nose.
2. If you have been exposed to Covid, or have had a positive Covid test, then obviously you should not be coming to class. Please contact us to reschedule.
3. If you were exposed to Covid, or tested positive for covid and have since recovered, been through the proper quarantine period, and now test negative, then it is REQUIRED that you wear a proper facemask, i.e. an N95 or a surgical mask, and maintain social distancing at all times.
4. Anyone who is sick, has a fever, or feels sick should not attend class. Please contact us to reschedule.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a class for anyone who appears sick or not feeling well.
6. NO children, family, or friends! Only paid students are allowed in the classroom and facility at any time. Anyone not paying for the class needs to remain outside the building at all times.
7. All equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each class.
8. We will do our very best to ensure that there will be no sharing of equipment, each student will have their own manikin, AED, etc. An exception to this is in the BLS class students have the option to work together.
9. Cleaning wipes and Hand Sanitizer will be available during class.
10. Social Distancing – we do our best to maintain social distancing in our classes.
We will do our utmost to make sure that our training classes are as safe as possible for our students and staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Premium CPR Support