In light of the outbreak of the Coronavirus COVID-19 we have been reevaluating our policies and procedures to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding all standards and recommendations to make sure our classes are a safe environment for all. We have consulted with the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the American Health and Safety Institute, and have been monitoring the latest CDC and WHO updates.
At Premium CPR our top priority is the health and safety of our students and staff, and their families. To that end here are the latest procedures for our classes:
1. ALL class participants and instructors will wear Face Masks at all times! Please bring your own face mask to the training class, Premium CPR is unable to provide them.
2. Nitrile exam gloves will be provided to each student.
3. Anyone who is sick or feels sick should not attend class. Please contact us to reschedule.
4. We reserve the right to cancel a class for anyone who appears sick or not feeling well.
5. NO children, family, or friends! Only paid students are allowed in the classroom and facility at any time. Anyone not paid for the class needs to remain outside the building at all times.
6. Each student should Wash Their Hands thoroughly before entering the classroom.
7. All equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each class.
8. There will be no sharing of equipment, each student will have their own manikin, AED, etc.
9. Cleaning wipes and Hand Sanitizer will be available during class.
10. Each student should bring their own Hand Sanitizer as well.
11. Social Distancing - we are making sure that there is plenty of personal space in between each student
12. Sanitary, individually wrapped mouth pieces will be provided.
13. Manikin lungs are disposed of after each class and new sanitary lungs are installed prior to each new student.
14. Mouth pieces and gloves will be disposed of following each class.
We will do our utmost to make sure that our training classes are as safe as possible for our students and staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Are Online Only CPR Certifications Valid? Online training and eLearning is a great way to learn any subject, and in today’s fast-paced world it can be quite convenient to learn at your pace and your convenience. Many different topics