Katy CPR Classes
Premium CPR specializes in CPR Certification Classes and Training in Katy Texas.
Katy CPR Classes Available!
Certification in CPR, AED, First Aid, BLS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE Katy AREA
Premium CPR is proud to offer the finest CPR Training Classes and Certification in Katy Texas. We are an authorized provider for 3 national organizations – the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross, and the American Safety and Health Insitute. This, along with our extensive training class list, gives us maximum flexibility in providing the proper training to meet the needs of all our students.
We specialize in CPR Classes for groups, organizations and corporate clients in the Katy area. Premium CPR provides on-site training, with no travel fees, for groups of 4 or more and our classes meet all OSHA requirements.
Don’t let just anyone teach your CPR Training, put your trust in Premium CPR to provide a high quality learning experience for your workplace or team. We pride ourselves in our real world experience and knowledge and have been teaching CPR and First Aid for over 20 years. We offer small class to instructor ratio and have made our classes affordable for everyone.
But perhaps the biggest compliment we have received is how enjoyable and fun our classes are! And when our students enjoy their class it helps them retain the knowledge and skills to make a difference if they are put in an emergency situation when they have an opportunity to save someones life.
Anyone who participates in one of our classes will receive top notch instruction and have the opportunity for plenty of hands on practice with our state of the art manikins. We teach all of the latest guidelines and once certified you will receive your card usually on the same day.
Our goal is to provide the community of Katy with the highest quality CPR Classes available anywhere and make our Training and Certification affordable.
Nationally Recognized Certifications
Information About Katy CPR Classes!
Why Premium CPR?
Katy Texas CPR Training and Certification
As the numbers of heart-related problems are increasing with every passing day, in the workplace, in public, and at home, victims need emergency care for survival. This is where a CPR trained professional can come to the rescue.
We at Premium CPR offer Katy CPR training and a variety of health and safety related classes. The certificate that we issue at the end of the Katy CPR training is accredited by The Red Cross, American Heart Association or The American Health and Safety Institute.
Why Katy CPR training classes?
- We have more than 25 years of experience in this industry. Our trainers share hands-on experience in health and life-saving with students.
- Our Katy CPR classes are convenient to attend as we offer the training at our center or in the privacy of your home or office.
- With innovative fun-packed teaching techniques, our CPR training classes are very interactive and easy to understand.
- Our Katy CPR Certification courses are quite affordable and cost-effective both to individuals and companies and organizations.
- We offer bilingual CPR training classes in either Spanish or English.
Highlights of Premium CPR Training Courses
- We ensure that our students learn the process of performing internationally recognized CPR techniques from the start to finish.
- We ensure that all students of Premium CPR can perform quality CPR with confidence, and follow all guidelines as set forth by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or teh American Safety and Health Institute.
- We are flexible in delivering the training; we can visit your premises and conduct the complete training program. In fact, corporate trainings can save you money.
- With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, our trainers ensure that the students can enjoy the training courses and get as much out of it as possible.
We invite you to Contact Us and get more information about our Katy CPR certification course. Give us a call at 832-370-1662 or send us an email. We can provide some guidance, to make sure that you select a class that suits your personal, professional or corporate goals.
We look forward to working with you to help give you the confidence to deal with an emergency situation should it arise and potentially make a difference in the health and well-being of a patient, co-worker, friend, or family member.